Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- I wrote an article after a while - Reactive Mistakes: Longtail Latencies
- From a similar space - Defeat your 99th percentile with speculative task
- Template Method Pattern Revised
- A Functional Interface for Key/Value Store
- Of Streams and Tables in Kafka and Stream Processing, Part 1
- Do you have too many microservices? - Five Design Attributes that can Help
- From expectation maximization to stochastic variational inference
- TensorFlow Hub just launched
- Scala Up North 2018 - September 28-29 in Toronto CFP
- Akka #HTTP 10.1.1 released
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because Cake Solutions are hiring!