Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Define topic schema for Kafka using Protobuf (with examples in Scala) by Tudor
- Accessibility of the Scala compiler by Jon Pretty
- Manuel wrote 2 articles:
- Tour of Akka Cluster: Testing with the multi-node-testkit and a handful Raspberry PIs
- Akka anti-patterns: Overusing ActorSelection
- The Science Behind Functional Programming
- Tips for working with FS2 by Pere
- IO Monad and Monad Transformers for Rookies
- Version 1.1.0 of Otoroshi, the Scala reverse proxy with api management, is here with experimental HTTP2 support
- Rewriting Uber Engineering: The Opportunities Microservices Provide
- Check out this Kafka Streams Topology Visualizer
- A quantitive analysis of the impact of arbitrary blockchain content on Bitcoin
- Using Deep Learning to Facilitate Scientific Image Analysis
- Introducing Stream-Stream Joins in Apache Spark 2.3
- Announcing Machine Learning Model Export in Databricks
- Check out Scala events
This week in #DevOps (28/11/2017)
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because Cake Solutions are hiring!