Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Tour of Akka Cluster - Cluster Sharding by Manuel Bernhardt
- Crypto currencies and Scala? crypto-coin-alerts (https://cryptocoinalerts.net) is a web application that let you set alerts for the prices of several crypto currencies.by Alexis Hernandez
- playsonify, An opinionated library to help you build JSON APIs in a practical way using Play Framework (also built using Mill) by Alexis Hernandez
- Akka Clustering and Persistence for Multi-Data Center Deployments by Konrad Malawski
- Non-blocking IO to Tame Distributed Systems by Yusuke Yasuda
- Typesafe Actors by Konrad Malawski, also slides are available
- A History of Deep Learning by Andrew Fogg
- How Java 10 will change the way we code by Tali Soroker
- An implementation of one pixel adversarial atacks in Keras by Dan Kondratyuk
- Google Vizier: A Service for Black-Box Optimization by Google
- Learning to Cooperate, Compete and Communicate. Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning by OpenAI
- IMPALA Scalable Distributed Deep Reinforcement Learning by DeepMind
- Quantum Algorithms: An Overview by Adrian Colyer
- Maximizing Throughput for Akka Streams by Collin Breck
- Play 2.6.12 https://blog.playframework.com/play-2-6-12-released/
- Akka 2.5.11 https://akka.io/blog/news/2018/02/28/akka-2.5.11-released
- Aeron 1.8.1 https://github.com/real-logic/aeron
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because Cake Solutions are hiring!