Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Our own Alex wrote a blog post about his best buddie Moose
- And Dr. Pulley wrote post about Managing Library Dependencies in SBT Builds
- And finally, Jan is going to speak at Software Architecture Conference in London, use code friend for 20% discount
- Our friends from ScalaC posted these two posts:
- Scala seems to be amazing even on Android
- Nice blog post about testing - Simplified Testing with ScalaTest and Custom Matchers
- And another interesting Scala article - When old-school developer goes freestyle
- Let's take a look at DeepDSL is a domain specific language (DSL) embedded in Scala for writing deep learning network apps
- Nice post - Akka Streams: Using Back Pressure To Cure Downtime, Scalability Blockers And Memory Issues
- Why LinkedIn uses Play Framework - Developing a Secure and Scalable Web Ecosystem at LinkedIn
- Introducing Apache Spark 2.2. Now available on Databricks Runtime 3.0. by Michael Armbrust
- Unit testing effectful Haskell with monad-mock
- scalajs-react v1.1.0 released
- Announcing Dotty 0.2.0-RC1, with new optimizations, improved stability and IDE support
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because Cake Solutions are hiring!